Sunday 15 May 2011

Happy Birthday to Nomad's Playlist!

One year ago, I came up with the idea that people might be interested in music I've found via various media. As it turns out, not quite as many people are as interested as I had expected, but one year later and I've got a fantastic group of readers and have found a lot of great music. Looks like my blog is all grown up now.

In celebration of NP's one year anniversary, I've decided to collect some of my favorite videos from the past year. I hope you enjoy!



"Pesebre"- Axel Krygier featured in April



"A Namorada" - Carlinhos Brown featured in March



"Music for a Found Harmonium" - Penguin Cafe featured in February



"Djon Maya" - Victor Démé featured in February



"Crazy Train" - Iron Horse featured in January




"Santa Maria (Del Buen Ayre)" - Gotan Project featured in January



"Yegelle Tezeta" Mulatu Astatke featured in November



"Mast Qalandar" by Faiz Ali Faiz and Titi Robin featured in October



"Jolie Coquine" by Caravan Palace featured in August

No comments:

Post a Comment